Peterson Company prides itself in excellent customer service and efficient office procedures. As your management company, Peterson Company is doing everything possible to increase the avenues of communication between you, your Board of Directors, and us. All members of your Association can expect the following services when dealing with our office:
Fully Trained Staff – 24-hour Hotline available for after-hour emergencies; messages are always returned within 24 hours
- Correspondence – Draft letters, special memos & responses to various requests from Homeowners, Vendors or other HOA affiliates for association business
- Work Orders and Complaints – All documented & followed through to completion.
- Filing – Maintain files for all documentation, including Financial Reporting, Individual Lot Files, current insurance policy & claims, legal correspondence, maintenance proposals, meeting minutes, current vendor contracts & warrantees, with updated copies of Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation for all vendors
- Monthly Reports – Monthly reports will be available online through the website. Complete Accounting of all financial transactions from previous month with complete audit trail: Bank Statement(s) for verification of balances, All Management activity including Inspection & Violation Report
- Escrow, Disclosures & Welcome Letters – Work directly with Title Companies upon sale of each home. Escrow paperwork processed & a disclosure package mailed to buyer. Upon close of escrow, a Welcome Letter is sent to new owner including all pertinent information on Management and Accounting Processes
- Community newsletters – Free space and templates are available on our website to allow board members to create newsletters for their community